Cruiser’s Weekend ’14
Two Harbors, Catalina
October 10 – 12, 2014
Great people, Big fun, Free event, Island setting
- On the southbound route for Cruisers heading for the Mexican Riviera.
- Friday – Arrive in time for an evening of live music at the Harbor Reef bar
- Saturday – Exhibitor Booths, Cruising Seminars, Island to Island waterman finish, BBQ & Live Island Music by Brent George and the boys – All Free
- Seminars by Bluewater Sailing, Tri-tip by Port Royal YC, drinks by Adventure Voyaging, sides & dessert by you – yes, bring a side dish.
- Raffle & proceeds benefit Heal the Bay, Catalina Evironmental Leadership Program, LA Maritime Institute and City of Hope
- Live History – Sail to and from Cruiser’s Weekend and stay aboard a Tall Ship
- After Cruiser’s Weekend … cruise the islands for a week with Holly Scott & Charlies Charts on your boat in The Round the Rocks’ cruise
- Our thanks to Leslie and the whole gang at Two Harbors
- Pictures from last year, Click Here
- Live webcam from the Banning House, Click Here
- Sponsor, booth and banner info, Click Here
This just in … the Island to Island paddle race will be joining us this year! The big paddle race finishes Saturday afternoon on our beach! Additional proceeds to benefit City of Hope Cancer Research.
From The Log Newspaper 2013
From The Log Newspaper 2012 …