March 1 – 9, 2019
All info pages for Sail Cuba in March, Click Here
Cuba is a bucket list Adventure for most travelers. It is a unique sailing destination that most Americans have been locked out of for decades. We have navigated the entry process and are working with our favorite Cuba licensed agent to legally explore Cuba and the beautiful Islas de Cienfuegos by sail. The Cuban people are warm and welcoming, the destination is unique, the reefs and cayos are idyllic, the sailing is Caribbean trades wonderful.
We are visiting the best parts of Cuba in their best sailing season. Arrive into Havana and experience this historic city. Included in your sailing vacation package is our organized tour/transfer from Havana on down to Cienfuegos with meals and rooms. Our sailing itinerary includes beautiful Cayos and the Unesco town of Trinidad.
The Yachts – Spacious Lagoon catamarans …
- Lagoon 42, four cabin, four heads, Capt. Woody – Cabin Available
- Lagoon 42, four cabin, four heads, Capt. Tania Aebi – Yacht Full
- State Department required permits and visas for our Cuba Adventure
- Havana to Cienfuegos Tour/Transfer with botanical gardens, meals and room
- Seven days exploring islands of Cienfuegos on beautiful sail cats
- Cool captains to guide your Adventure and share their skills
- Yachts are provisioned with locally available foods
Price & Booking …
- $3100 for a Single, shared cabin with head
- $6200 for a Couple, own cabin, own head
- Deposit is $1000 for singles, $2000 for couples
- Click to see Terms & Waiver
- Do not write ‘Cuba’ on payments, it can delay transactions, Sail abuC …
More info below images …
Our Cuba tour/transfer picks up in Havana at 0830, March 1, 2019. With cultural and food stops, we are delivered to to our hotel in Cienfuegos. The next day we explore Cienfuegos then board the boats at 1800. After a week of wonderful island and Trinidad exploration, we leave the yachts back in Cienfuegos, 1000, March 9. Fly out of Havana or Santa Clara (SNU), Veradero (VRA) or Havana (HAV).
The Yachts …
The charter fleet in Cuba is still limited but we have secured great catamarans for this Adventure. As so much of our time will be spent above decks, the extra deck space of a cat is great for sailing, swimming, snorkeling, dining and chilaxin’. Our yachts will be sailing together as a flotilla, a raft up is likely.
What is included …
All of your Cuba legal licensing paperwork including visas and US permitting.
Your shuttle with the group from Havana to Cienfuegos. Lunch at a waterfront spot. A guided walking tour of Cuba’s famous Botanical Gardens. Dinner in town, Cienfuegos. Hotel room that night. Seven days exploring islands by sailing cat, food onboard, fuel, fees etc. You will have an easygoing captain aboard tasked with guiding your Adventure and updating your cruising skilz. We provision the boats with locally available food. And there will be opportunities to absorb the local culture by dining ashore.
What isn’t included …
Flights, we will provide tips. Shore dining and entertainment outside of the two day tour. Havana hotel if arriving early. Last I checked rountrip flights Miami (MIA) to Havana (HAV) were $260. To check flights from your airport try Google.com/flights.
Travel tips …
Please wait to book your travel until we have confirmed your spot. We do a whole page on travel tips. Look for it in the new year.
- Be among the last to experience Cuba, pre-US tourism
- Tour from Havana to Cienfuegos
- Sail roomy catamarans with fun people
- Explore by sail, Cuba’s primo cruising grounds
- Sincere people, beautiful islands, Cuban cuisine; we can’t wait!