March 31 – April 7, 2018
Sold Out (we’ll post pix for ya 😉
All pages on Sail Belize, Click Here
Belize is home to the second largest barrier reef in the world. Reefs mean incredible white sand cayes with cute little resorts. Reefs also mean tricky navigation which keeps the casual visitors away. Formerly British, the locals speak English and a form of Spanish. Come explore this amazing and unique destination with us by sailing cat. It’s our first time too :).
- Your cabin on a beautiful and capable sailing catamaran
- Seven days exploring Belize’s Barrier Reef and cayes
- Captain Woody to help manage the tricky navigation and make sure you can too
- Yachts are provisioned with locally available foods
- Happy hour at one of the reef’s coolest establishments
Price & Booking …
- $5800 for a Couple, own cabin, own head
- Deposit is $1500
- Click to see Terms & Waiver
We almost have enough people for another boat, are you game? CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging.com
More info below images …
The boats are located on the peninsula of Placencia. We have them from 1800 (6pm) on March 31 to 1100 (11am) on April 7. Airport code on Placencia is PLJ. You must first fly into Belize City, BZE. You can book this international flight through any travel site. The hopper to PLJ is done through Tropicair.com & Mayaislandair.com. They have cheap flights all day. As of this writing, roundtrip Miami-Placencia is under $800.
What is included …
Seven days exploring islands by sailing cat, food onboard, fuel, fees etc. Captain Woody is your sailing guide for this one. Learn all things sailing/cruising/ocean crossing or simply chilax. We provision the boats with locally available food. And there will be plenty of opportunity to absorb the local culture by dining ashore.
What isn’t included …
Flights, hotel if necessary, most shore dining and entertainment.
Please wait to book your travel until we have confirmed your spot.
- Sail roomy catamarans with fun people
- Belize’ primo cruising grounds …
- Creole villages & Beach cuisine
- Kayak deep blue lagoons and rivers
- Pristine beaches and lush rainforests
- Snorkel the world’s second largest barrier reef
- Balmy trade winds and line-of-sight sailing
- We will explore Whipray Cay, Hideaway Caye, Southwater Caye, Thatch Caye, Lagoon Caye, Hatchet Caye and Noname Point (yes monkeys)
‘With one foot in the Central American jungle and the other dipped in the tropical Caribbean, Belize is a unique sailing paradise. Home to the world’s second largest barrier reef, Belize’s alluring coastline is a mosaic of coral reefs, pristine white sand beaches and lush rainforests. Explore spectacular marine life or head inland to enjoy a slower way of life. With balmy trade winds and easy line-of-sight sailing, Belize’s exotic coastline makes for an unbeatable Caribbean sailing vacation.’
Captain Woody: CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging.com
Watch for posts and live updates at: Facebook.com/AdventureVoyaging
All Sail Belize pages … Click Here
Join our email list for (rare) updates: Click Here
Check out all the details on the Leopard 444 … Click Here