Sail the British Virgin Islands
February 3-10, 2015
We had a wonderful group and hit all the best spots. See pictures Click Here!
BVI Adventure is sold out. Check out Sail Croatia
For those lucky Voyagers joining us, all updates Click Here!
Escape this winter, on a sailing Adventure around the legendary British Virgin Islands. The BVI are perfectly suited for paradise to paradise sailing – a ring of islands with a steady breeze and low seas. Every anchorage provides whitesand (or floating) restaurants and bars where you can enjoy some local flavor while basking in a warm tradewind breeze. And of course, perfect water to swim and snorkel in. And hills to hike and geologic wonders to crawl through – oh my.
We are busy tapping all of our local resources …
- Full Moon at Bomba’s Shack with Eric Stone
- Enjoy the beautiful mini resort of Saba Rock
- Snorkel the Indian’s and Norman’s cave
- Cruise out to Anegada. Island tour and Sam’s lobster BBQ
- Happy hour S/V Willy T or atop Marina Cay
- Explore inside the amazing rock formations at the Bath’s
- Corsair’s, Foxy’s, Soggy Dollar?
- Enjoy the perfect sailing conditions of the BVI
- Skippers Tania Aebi, Zuzana Prochazka & Captain Woody
For Sail BVI we have beautiful new yachts from Dream Yacht Charter, your favorite captains and el Carib’s best sailing destination. Easy flights from the US. We have both cats and monos. Book your preference.
Lagoon 52 Cat Premier 2014 – Sold Out
- Couple own cabin, own head, $6900
- Single shared cabin, $4100
Oceanis 48 Mono Premier 2014 – Sold Out
- Couple own cabin, own head $4700
- Single own cabin, own head $3500
- Single shared cabin $2800
Lagoon 45 Premier Cat 2013 – Sold Out
- Couple own cabin, own head $6900
Booking Terms and Tips …
Everyone works together on Adventure Voyages. To the extent that you are able … you learn and help with lines, fenders, hoisting, helming, trimming, navigation, mooring, anchoring, etc. Anything you would like to learn, your skipper is there to teach. And if you eat and don’t cook, you ought’ be good at dishes.
- Price includes your skipper guide, your cabin or bunk on the yacht and partial provisioning – food for simple breakfasts and lunches, some dinners/BBQ. The BVI have wonderful beachfront eateries (do try the conch fritters :). Expect to add some local flavor to your Adventure.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips and pass on group rates when we get them.
- She or he is responsible for you. Skipper decisions are final.
- No smoking onboard boats.
- Cabins booked first come, first served on boats shown or ones similar.
- $100 off if you have sailed with AV before and for Cruising Outpost charter members.
- 100% refund within 7 days of purchase unless within 60 days of sail. 100% refund if we can fill your spot.
- Balance due 60 days prior to cruise.
- Please wait for personal confirmation from Captain Woody before booking air, etc.
- We passionately defend the bliss of our wonderful people. If we think you don’t feel the same, we reserve the right to remove you from the boat (to land ;).
- You agree to the terms & waiver etc. – for that text, Click Here.
- You agree to have the sailing Adventure of a lifetime!
Travel tips …
We have the boats from 5pm on February 3 to 10am on February 10. I wouldn’t book a flight out until 1pm or later. Airport code for Tortola Beef Island is EIS. Most flights go through San Juan – SJU. Eric Stone at Bomba’s Surfside Shack for his legenday full moon party, if yer interested. The boats are docked at Hodges Creek Marina, a quick 10 minute cab from the airport. A passport is required for British Virgin Islands. Click Here for US passport info. Canadian info Click Here.
From the folks at Dream …
“The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are made up of more than 60 islands and islets at the northern end of the Lesser Antilles, which separates the Atlantic Ocean from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and Anegada are the major islands of this storied archipelago.
Rich in pirate folklore, and made famous by the likes of Robert Louis Stevenson, the BVI offer some of the best sailing to be had anywhere on the planet. The smaller islands, many perfect for daytime snorkeling trips as well as overnight stays, add to the mix of tropical delights, where you can be as relaxed or as active as you like.
Set sail on a BVI yacht charter from our base at Hodges Creek Marina, centrally located on Tortola. After slipping away from the dock, you will be perfectly positioned in the Sir Francis Drake Channel, the gateway to Paradise. We will transport you to a place where tranquil turquoise waters lap softly against the hull of your yacht while giant swaths of tropical fish dart just below the surface. Everywhere are white-sand beaches fringed with towering palm trees and picturesque ramshackle beach bars. Other islands remain uninhabited and are just waiting to be explored. Crystal clear waters, picture-perfect beaches, scenic anchorages and well-equipped marinas make the British Virgin Islands an ideal sailing destination for every sailor. Easy island hops, consistent trade winds, line-of-sight navigation and numerous safe anchorages and mooring fields make this a sailors’ dream vacation.”
Our best skippers are fired up to do some sailing around our most social destination. They are hand picked for their easygoin’ fun and ability to share their sailing knowledge with others. Our blissful cruise through paradise will make memories to last a lifetime.
Pictures from last BVI Adventure, Click Here
See you in Paradise,
Captain Woody, Tania Aebi & Janeen Arrigo
Thanks to Mark Wakeman at Kiriacoulis and all fine folks at Dream Yacht Charters …