December 1 – 9, 2017
Two cabins available, Join us!
Our Cuba exploratory trip was surreal – click to see images
All Sail Cuba pages, click here
It’s on. Cuba is a unique sailing destination that most Americans have been locked out of, for decades. We have navigated the complex process and are working with our Cuba licensed affiliate to legally explore Havana and the beautiful Isles de Cienfuegos by sail. The Cuban people are warm and welcoming, the destination is isolated and unique, the reefs and cayos are beautiful, the sailing is Caribbean wonderful.
We are visiting the best parts of Cuba in their best sailing season on the newest yachts. Arrive into Havana and experience this legendary city before it is forever changed. Included in your sailing vacation package is our organized transfer/tour from Havana on down to in Cienfuegos. Our sailing itinerary includes Playa Sirena, Cayo Largo, Ballanetos, Quinto Canal, Cayo Rosario, Cayo Estopa, Cayo Sal.
The Yachts – beautiful new sailing catamarans, first come, first served …
- 2017 Lagoon 450 – one cabin left
- 2017 Bali 45 – one cabin left
- More boats if needed
- All legally required paperwork for our Cuba Adventure
- Havana to Cienfuegos Tour/Transfer with botanical gardens, meals and room
- Seven days exploring islands of Cienfuegos on beautiful cats
- Cool captains to guide your Adventure and share their skills
- We provision the boats with locally available foods for most meals
Price & Booking …
- $5800 for a Couple, own cabin, own head
- $3100 for a single, shared cabin with head
- Deposit is $1500 for couples, $1000 for singles
- Click to see Terms & Waiver then …
- To confirm your spot, pay your deposit through our Cuba licensing agent. Email CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging for invite and instructions
Our Cuba tour/transfer picks up in Havana at 0900, December 1, 2017. With cultural and food stops, we are delivered to to our hotel in Cienfuegos. The next day we board the boats at 1730. After a week of wonderful island exploration we leave the yachts back in Cienfuegos, 1100, December 9.
The Yachts …
The charter fleet in Cuba is still limited but we have secured the base’s most beautiful pair of new catamarans for this Adventure. As so much of our time will be spent above decks, the extra deck space of a cat is great for sailing, swimming, snorkeling, dining and chilaxin’. Our yachts will be sailing together as a flotilla.
What is included …
All of your Cuba legal licensing paperwork. Your shuttle with the group from Havana to Cienfuegos. Lunch at a waterfront spot. A guided walking tour of Cuba’s famous Botanical Gardens. Hotel room that night. Dinner in town, Cienfuegos. Seven days exploring islands by sailing cat, food onboard, fuel, fees etc. You will have an easygoing captain aboard tasked with guiding your Adventure and teaching anything cruising you might want to learn. We provision the boats with locally available food. And there will be plenty of opportunity to absorb the local culture by dining ashore.
What isn’t included …
Flights, shore dining and entertainment, Havana hotel if arriving early. Last I checked flights Miami (MIA) to Havana (HAV) and Cienfuegos (CFG) back to Miami were $277. To check flights from your airport try Google.com/flights.
How to book …
Email Captain Woody for your personal invite with instructions on how to pay your deposit to our Cuba licensed travel agency. They can also book additional tours and accommodations if you like. Please wait to book your travel until we have confirmed your spot.
Usually you would find a deposit pay button here but Cuba is a special place, not yet available for the average tourist to up and fly in. And that’s why we are going now!
- Be among the first to experience Cuba, pre-US tourism
- Tour from Havana to Cienfuegos
- Sail roomy catatmarans with fun people
- Cuba’s primo cruising grounds …
- Playa Sirena, Cayo Largo, Ballanetos, Quinto Canal, Cayo Rosario, Cayo Estopa, Cayo Sal
- Sincere people, beautiful islands, Cuban cuisine; we can’t wait!
Want to go sooner? There is another group running a flotilla from Key West to Havana, April 22-29. Sam has a couple spots left and asked that we let you know … Click Here.
Captain Woody: CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging.com
Watch for posts and live updates at: Facebook.com/AdventureVoyaging
All Sail Cuba pages … Click Here
Join our email list for (rare) updates: Click Here