June 29 – July 7, 2018
We have been invited to join a flotilla with our favorite sailing magazine. Of course, we want to do it in style. We are adding an extra day and giving our sailors the option to wake up in a resort on amazing Huahine and look out to see your yacht awaiting.
Paradise means different things to different people. When I hear the word paradise, Polynesia is what I think of. The islands have all of the ingredients: warm clear air and water, majestic land, exotic natives, and an ancient sailing culture. For me paradise is a temperate place. A place where climate and culture require minimal clothing. Warm also describes the people. As you treat them well you receive the same. Of course, paradise should have a history of welcoming explorers who have crossed oceans to discover it. It might also include white sand islets and live coral reefs to provide for and entertain us. And the island in the center should be jagged and dramatic. No rolling hills here, that’s too easy. The land in paradise is steep and challenging, a breeding ground for waterfalls and adventure.
- Nautitech 44, 4 cabins, 4 heads, 9 days, Capt John M
- Nautitech 44, 4 cabins, 4 heads, 9 days, Capt Woody H
Email CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging.com for deposit pay button.
Travel tips … Airport code for the international Papeete Tahiti airport is PPT, book on any site. Option to sail with the the cats from Raiatea – RFP or meet them in Huahine – HUH, these flights booked through AirTahiti.com. We have our sailing cats from 1pm on the June 29 to 1pm on July 7. Charter base is on RFP.
Everyone works together on Adventure Voyages. To the extent that you are able … you help with lines, fenders, hoisting, helming, trimming, navigation, mooring, anchoring, etc. Anything you would like to learn, your skipper is there to teach. And if you eat and don’t cook, you ought’ be good at dishes.
- Price includes your cabin on the yacht, and partial provisioning – food for simple breakfasts and lunches, some dinners/BBQ. Tahiti has amazing food fare ashore, expect to add some local flavor to your adventure.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips.
- Passports and a return ticket are required to enter French Polynesia.
- We like to do a happy hour on the night before our Adventure.
- No smoking onboard boats.
- She or he is responsible for you. Skipper decisions are final.
- Cabins booked first come, first served. Boat will be one booked or similar.
- Deposit is $1500 couple, $1000 single. Balance due 60 days prior to cruise.
- Complete Terms & Waiver
Our best skippers are fired up to do some Polynesian Adventuring and teaching with great people. They are hand picked for their easygoin’ fun and ability to impart their sailing knowledge to others. Tahiti Yacht Charters has some beautiful cats for us. Our blissful cruise through paradise will make memories to last a lifetime.
Pix from last Tahitian Adventure, Click Here.
If we need more boats …