Sail the Leewards
February 22 – March 1, 2014
Had enough of the cold yet? Join us in a rare opportunity to sail the Leeward Islands. From beautiful St. Martin we cross to bask in the bays and beaches of famous St. Barths. Anguilla, Fourchue, Ile Pinel and others. Sunny sailing (on matched boats), exploring the glories of these tropical island paradises.
This won’t be a big group. We will just have one or two boats. Slipping away for a little tropical paradise from a chilly February. Capt. Woody
Great sailing monohulls, 7 days ’round paradise …
- Couple cabin – $3600
- Single own cabin – $2700
- Single shared cabin – $2100
- Deposit $1500
If you prefer, Janeen can process your deposit directly, Call 619-796-6398
All other Adventure questions … CaptainWoody@AdventureVoyaging.com
Everyone works together on Adventure Voyages. To the extent that you are able … you help with lines, fenders, hoisting, helming, trimming, navigation, mooring, anchoring, etc. Anything you would like to learn, your skipper is there to teach. And if you eat and don’t cook, you ought’ be good at dishes.
- Price includes your cabin on the yacht, and partial provisioning – food for simple breakfasts and lunches, some dinners/BBQ. St. Martin has amazing food fare ashore, expect to add some local flavor to your adventure.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips and pass on group rates when we get them.
- Passports and a return ticket are required to enter St. Martin.
- Group rates available.
- No smoking onboard boats.
- She or he is responsible for you. Skipper decisions are final.
- Cabins booked first come, first served. It’s rare, but if a boat becomes ‘unavailable’ it will be replaced with a similar vessel.
- $1500 deposit secures your spot, couple or single. Balance due 60 days prior to cruise. Await confirmation from AV before booking air or making other arrangements.
- 100% refund within 7 days of purchase unless within 60 days of sail. Refund also given if another party can be found to fill the spot.
- $100 off for anyone who has ever done a trip with us and for Cruising Outpost charter members.
Travel tips … Airport code for the St. Maarten airport is SXM. The boats are docked at Captain Oliver’s Marina in Oyster Pond. Look for the red Sunsail furlers. We board 6pm Feb 22 and disembark 11am on Mar 1. SXM is about 30 minutes from the base. Smaller Grand Case airport, SFG, is about 15 minutes away.
From the folks at Sunsail …
St. Martin, with its seductive mix of blue water sailing and sheltered cruising, is suitable for confident sailors who will enjoy the good winds and medium seas of this stunning yachting haven, with the liveliest sailing in winter and the lightest during the summer months.
Winds in the winter are generally north-east to south-east trade winds. Temperatures average 78 F year round.
To make sure that you get the most out of your St. Martin Yacht Charter, we have equipped all of our yachts with all the best gear to help provide comfort, performance and fun onboard; so all that’s left for you to do is relax and enjoy your sailing vacation with family and friends.
Skippers Tania Aebi and Capt. Woody are fired up, to get out of the cold and do some cruising in paradise with our fellow Adventure Voyagers. Let’s make some lifelong memories.
Click Here for pix from our Nov Sail Bahamas Adventure,