By booking with Adventure Voyaging, a Captain Woody Inc. company, you agree to the terms and waiver/release below
Booking Terms …
- Price includes your cabin or bunk on the yacht, partial food provisioning and your captain/guide/instructor for those keen to learn while aboard.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips and pass on group rates when we get them.
- Cabins booked first come, first served on boats shown or ones similar.
- She or he is responsible for you. Skipper decisions are final.
- No smoking, vaping etc. onboard yacht or tender. Ask to get dropped ashore.
- If you wish to cancel; 100% refund within 7 days of deposit. 100% refund if we can refill your spot from the waitlist. If more than 60 days prior to Voyage, 50% can be used toward future Adventure Voyages, the rest is forfeited. Inside 60 days, no refund or credit (unless we can fill your spot). We are an Adventure broker. We invest with you to create amazing Voyages.
- Balance due 60 days prior to boarding. If unpaid at 50 days, AV has the option to cancel the booking, subject to the terms above (to try to fill the spot :).
- Please wait for confirmation from Captain Woody before booking air, etc.
- In the event of any interruption that warrants charter company refund, we will distribute your portion to you.
- We passionately defend the bliss of our wonderful sailing friends. If we think you are not making an effort to be kind and wonderful, we will remove you from the yacht (to land 😉 without refund. It’s never happened.
- You agree to have the boating Adventure of a lifetime!
Waiver and Release … ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Adventure Voyaging , owned by Captain Woody, Inc., are hereafter referred to as AV. I am participating in an event organized by AV. Sailing, boating and travel related activities involve a potential for property loss, injury, and possible death. Risks include, but are not limited to those caused by water, weather, boats, shore facilities, temperature, sickness, travel and the actions of persons involved in your Adventure. I realize that events like this could not be held unless I am willing to assume the consequences of these risks. I hereby assume all risks of participating, and/or volunteering, and/or crewing in this event. I understand that the boat I am on may venture offshore and there may be no qualified medical care available. I have read the information provided by AV on the event webpages and via email and agree to comply with the requirements. By participating in this AV event, I assume full responsibility for myself and hold harmless and indemnify from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this event: AV and other event organizers, other participants, volunteers, captains and crewmembers. This ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY shall be constructed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent of the law.
Passport requirements … Different countries have different requirements regarding passports and visas. Please be sure your ‘papers are in order’ 😉 Click Here for US passport info. Canadian info Click Here.