Our plans are ‘cruising’ casual to make room for spontaneous events
Itinerary subject to, and likely will, change …
- First day we’d like to hit the Indians for a snorkel before settling in for the night at Norman Island. Yep, an obligatory visit to the famous party pirate ship Willy Ts is on the agenda
- 6th – Get up early and get to The Baths before the crowd. Will probably roll back down to Cooper for the night
- 7th – We have BBQ/Jumbie show at Leverick Resort in Gorda Sound
- 8th – If the weather is right, we sail up to Anegada for charity street fair with the folks at Sailbroadreach.ca
- 9th – I’m thinking Pusser’s Marina Cay or Trellis or Prickly Pear
- 10th – Check out Green Cay (favorite deserted island) enroute to Myett’s for dancing with Eric Stone Live
- 11th – Lunch stop at awesome Green Cay then Jost Van Dyke for Corsairs and Foxy’s
- 12th – Nice cruise around bottom of Tortola and back to the base
-Eric Stone and Yogini Kim will be joining us, skippering a boat on Sail BVI. You know what that means, great music and maybe even some morning yoga.
-Leverick: Our friend Nick at Leverick Bay has invited us over for their Friday night Pig Roast and Moco Jumbie Show. We’ll park the boats at their docks, 3-5 happy hour, 6:30 they offer all you can eat Pork Roast dinner, 7:30 the band starts playing and the Jumbies entertain at around 8:30.
-Anegada: That’s right, most BVI charters don’t reach Anegada. We have obtained permission … subject to weather. The morning after Jumbies, we ocean sail over to participate in “a great big street party” to benefit The Broad Reach Foundation.
-Myett’s: A couple days later we will be at Myett’s, the best restaurant/bar/inn in the BVI’s. Eric Stone will take the stage and rock us with some his island tunes.
-Corsair’s: Vinny is putting something together for us at his famous Corsair’s on the beach. Our home away from home.
I’m excited just listing all this fun stuff. Let’s get there