The folks who own our charter base also own the new Mahana Relais Resort on the island of Huahine. It is south, in one of the most beautiful lagoons you will ever see (It will be the most beautiful you have seen until we go to Bora Bora).
If weather allows, we will spend two nights in front of the resort including an amazing dinner experience featuring a local Tahitian dance troupe. Owner Monette has put forward a couple of other offers for our group …
We propose a combo “Tahitian Day” on 17 May.
Powered local catamaran + lunch seated in the lagoon + truck tour.
12 500 cfp/around 150 usd including tax per person, minimum 30.
Less than 30, price will be at 14 400 cfp/around 175 usd per pax
- Direct pick up at the resort pontoon at 9am
- Experience Pareo wearing, preparing coconut milk, Tahitian poisson cru, knit a basket with the coconut leaves, learn the tamure (boys and girls)
- Lunch amongst little colourful fish.
- Visit a pearl farm.
- And hop on a Tahitian old time truck
- Learn the legends of Huahine
- Visit a vanilla plantation
- See the sacred blue eyed eels and the ancient fish traps
- Return to the resort around 3.30 pm.
Owner Monette has offered us a package deal for any of our folks that are interested in staying at the resort for a few days before or after our cruise …
“Cost for 2 adults in Kokoné garden bungalow for 3 nights =1135 usd.
Cost for 2 adults in deluxe garden bungalow for 3 nights =1370 usd
Cost for 2 adults in deluxe beach bungalow for 3 nights =1430 usd
Fans in bungalows – no A/C.
Includes transfers from the Huahine airport to the hotel, American breakfast, 2 courses Dinner (entrée/main dish or main dish/dessert) – beverages on paying option” (drinks extra I presume :).
“And we will offer to all participants a tour on the lagoon, on outrigger, including a lunch seated in the lagoon.”
To book one of these deals, email Monette at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do mention the Adventure Voyaging deal and for bonus points, cut and paste the deal above in your email – smooth the process.