35 days to go! Can you stand it?
‘Nuff dreaming (for now), let’s get some bidness out of the way…
This is the Info Request and Crew Questionnaire. Some info is required by the charter base other questions help your skippers get to know you and know what to expect. Your personal information is fiercely protected.
Click ‘Reply’ and enter answers between questions or delete choices that don’t apply. You can enter for two if you are a couple. Comment if you like. We’re flexible, we do yoga …
The following info will be used to track you down (with cutlass and pistol) if you are late to the boats.
- Name on your passport(s) / Date(s) of Birth
- Passport #(s) / Country / Date(s) of Expiration /
- Raiatea Arrival Date and Time / Airline / Flight# /
- Are you staying at a hotel the night before? If yes … Hotel name and phone
- Shoe size (for swim fins silly)
- Emergency contact at home, name and phone number
- List relevant medical conditions:
- Do you drink?
[Never] [The odd glass of wine with dinner]
[Afternoon cocktails, out by 2200] [Bloody Mary for breakfast after clubbing ’til late]
- Do you expect to …
[Read] [Nap] [Hike] [Swim] [Party] [Explore]
- We all work together to make happy boats get from A to B. Which parts of the adventure do you expect to participate in?
[Hoisting and Trimming] [Anchoring] [Helming] [Cooking] [Pillaging]
- What other stuff would you like to do while on your Adventure?
- Briefly, what is your sailing experience, if any?
- Other comments, expectations: