By booking with Adventure Voyaging (a Captain Woody, Inc. company) and AC Journeys , you agree to the terms and release below
Booking Terms …
- In order to comply with Cuba travel licensing, all legal documents will be prepared by our Cuba licensed agency.
- Price includes your cabin or bunk on the yacht, partial provisioning and your captain/guide/instructor.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips and pass on group rates when we get them.
- She or he is responsible for you. Skipper decisions are final.
- No smoking onboard boats.
- Cabins booked first come, first served on boats shown or ones similar.
- 100% refund within 7 days of purchase unless within 30 days of sail. 100% refund if we can fill your spot from waitlist. 60+ days out, 50% can be used for future Adventure Voyages. Inside 60 days, no refund or credit.
- Balance due 60 days prior to boarding.
- Please wait for confirmation from Woody, Tania or Janeen before booking air, etc.
- In the event of any interruption of your sailing vacation that warrants charter company refund, we will distribute your portion to you.
- We passionately defend the bliss of our wonderful people. If we think you are not making an effort to be kind and wonderful, we reserve the right to remove you from the boat (to land ;).
- You agree to have the sailing Adventure of a lifetime!
Waiver and Release … ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY Adventure Voyaging and Captain Woody, Inc., are hereafter referred to as AV. I am participating in an event organized by AV. Sailing, boating and travel related activities involve a potential for property loss, injury, and possibly death. Risks include, but are not limited to those caused by water, weather, boats, shore facilities, temperature, sickness, travel and the actions of persons mentioned in this waiver and release. I realize that events like this could not be held unless I am willing to assume the consequences of these risks. I hereby assume all risks of participating, and/or volunteering, and/or crewing in this event. I understand that the boat I am on may venture offshore and there may be no qualified medical care available. I have read the information provided by AV on the event webpages and via email and agree to comply with the requirements. By participating in this AV event, I assume full responsibility for myself and hold harmless and indemnify from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this event: AV and other event organizers, other participants, volunteers, captains and crewmembers. This ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY shall be constructed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent of the law.
Passport requirements … Different countries have different requirements regarding passports and visas. Please be sure your ‘papers are in order’ 😉 Click Here for US passport info. Canadian info Click Here.
Click Here to go back to Cuba booking page.