By booking with Adventure Voyaging, a Captain Woody Inc company, you agree to the terms and waiver below.
Booking Terms …
- After booking online, please await confirmation from Captain Woody before making travel arrangements.
- Price includes your onboard expenses: cabin or bunk on the yacht, partial food provisioning, docking, taxes, fees and your captain/guide/instructor.
- Travel is extra. We publish tips and pass on group rates when we get them.
- Cabins booked first come, first served on boats shown or ones similar.
- She or he is responsible for you, onboard skipper decisions are final.
- No smoking, vaping etc. onboard yacht or tender. Ask for a ride to shore.
- If you wish to cancel. 100% refund within 7 days of deposit. 90% refund if we can refill your spot with another paying client, good up until boarding the yachts. Refund will not exceed what replacement pays. Without refill, loss of deposit. More than 60 days prior, 60% refund of any balance payment(s) made. Inside 60 days, no refund (unless we can refill your spot, see above).
We are an Adventure broker. We plan and invest with you to curate amazing sailing Adventures.
- Balance due 70 days prior to boarding (charter company requirement). If unpaid at 60 days, AV has the option to cancel the booking, subject to the terms above (to try to fill the spot :).
- In the event of any interruption, boat problem, date change and/or travel restriction that warrants charter company refund, we will distribute your portion to you. Moneys in addition to these are not available for refund.
- Vaccinations are required on Adventure Voyages as they protect others. We will keep you updated with travel requirements as we get them.
- We passionately defend the bliss of our wonderful sailing friends. If we think you are not making an effort to be kind and wonderful, we will remove you from the yacht (to land 😉 ) without compensation. It’s never happened.
- You agree to have the boating Adventure of a lifetime!
Waiver and Release …
Participants agree to the following: Adventure Voyaging , owned by Captain Woody, Inc., is hereafter referred to as AV. I am participating in an event organized by AV. Sailing, boating and travel related activities involve a potential for property loss, injury, and possible death. Risks include, but are not limited to those caused by water, weather, boats, shore facilities, temperature, sickness, travel and the actions of persons involved in our Adventure. I hereby assume all risks of participating, and/or volunteering, and/or crewing in this event. I understand that the boat I am on may venture offshore and there may be no qualified medical care available. I have read the information provided by AV on the event webpages and emails and agree to comply with the requirements. By participating in this AV event, I assume full responsibility for myself and hold harmless and indemnify from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this event: AV and other event organizers, other participants, volunteers, captains and crewmembers. This ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY shall be constructed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent of the law. Any legal proceedings are to occur in Riverside county, California.
Passport requirements … Different countries have different requirements regarding passports and visas. Please be sure your ‘papers are in order’ 😉 Click Here for US passport info. Canadian info Click Here.